Wireframe: Client Report
- To provide supervisor/admin with all the relevant details related to a particular client in one place.
- Relevant details will come from CRM, Products/Appointments, Learndash questions and answers.
- Some additional fields that allow a coach/mentor to add notes about the client during sessions and then review the notes in the future.
- It could look something like
Current User: If admin, able to select from any other user in the system (meaning other admin or coach) // If a coach is logged in, then it only shows the name of the person logged in.
Client: Shows the clients linked to the first field.
Add Client: A button that allows the Current User to add a client to their list. (can be one to many – ie, a client might have multiple coaches)
Once a client has been selected, we need the clients basic basic identifying data including:
- Name, DOB, Address, Phone, email, Company, (this might be pulled from CRM and/or Woocommerce)
- Product List (a list of everything they have received including freebies and paid products)
- Expenditure List (a list of the various purchase amts by date – a graph would be great)
This section is to allow the coach to access and:
- Review material that is already in the system
- Add and edit coaching notes as the user progresses
It make sense for this to be structured in the same was the course is. That is:
- The course
- The lesson
- The topic
- The exercise
- The coaching notes